Please note our 2020 Events Programme is suspended.
- Registered attendees
If you are registered to attend an event we will email you with new details as soon as we are able.
- Waiting lists
If you are on a waiting list for an event you will only be contacted if a space becomes available.
If you have any questions about our events programme please email email@example.com.
Our events programme should be considered in the context of section 61 of The Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2017 which outlines our duty to raise public awareness of citizens’ rights and to promote awareness of controllers/processors’ legal duties.
Our events programme is a key aspect of our Communications Strategy, and we intend to use our events to effect positive cultural change by:
• being accessible to local organisations and citizens of all ages
• improving compliance by building awareness of topical issues in data protection
• encouraging innovation and excellence in data protection practices
• exploring official guidance with the regulated community
• gathering feedback from local industry and individuals