If you are representing an organisation, and you have a general enquiry you can come along to our drop-in sessions which are normally held between 09:00 – 12:00 every other Wednesday morning (see calendar below – please note session on 7 November is held on a Thursday not a Wednesday).
What to expect at our drop-in sessions:
- We will ask you to sign in and will give you a ticket number.
- When your ticket is called you will be taken into a meeting room with an ODPA staff member.
- Our staff member will listen to your questions, and talk over any issues you are having.
- To make sure we can see as many people as possible, we normally limit each individual’s meeting to approximately 30 minutes.
- If your query is not resolved you are very welcome to come back a fortnight later to the next session.
For specific queries relating to ongoing cases please request an appointment with the ODPA staff member assigned to your case.
To explore a specific topic or issue in detail please contact us to request a ‘study visit’.
Members of the public
- To ensure we have the relevant staff member available to assist you, all visits from members of the public are seen by appointment only.
- To request an appointment please contact us.